Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Best Matte Liquid Lipsticks That You'll Want In Your Makeup Bag

SHARE
Lipstick is probably my favorite makeup item. I have so many, and I really can't get enough of them. I have many different formulas, but my all-time favorite is liquid lipsticks. I remember when I first heard about liquid lipsticks. I thought it was the weirdest thing ever! How can a liquid turn matte on your lips in just a matter of a few seconds? So crazy! And the best thing about liquid lipsticks is that they stay on your lips for a very long time. Many brands have their own line of liquid lipsticks, but not all of them are great. Sorry, not sorry! If you're wanting to shop for some liquid lipsticks, then check out these awesome ones that you'll want in your makeup bag.

1. Dose Of Colors Matte Liquid Lipsticks 

They have over 2 million followers on Instagram, so this brand is definitely loved. So many big beauty bloggers rock these liquid lipsticks, and I totally understand why. The formula is great, and they are also cruelty-free. 

2. Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Even though these are on the pricier side, they are SO worth it! And they definitely live up to the name. These lipsticks do last on your lips for a very long time. YAS!

3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 

You can reapply this on your lips without it looking or feeling cakey. That's a big deal for me.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

These come in a wide range of colors that look great on so many different skin tones. Also, if you love nude shades, then you should definitely take a look into these liquid lipsticks. They have a wide variety of them.

5. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip

My favorite thing about these liquid lipsticks is that you don't have to sacrifice the quality over the price. These cost only $6.00! Isn't that shocking? They're amazing and also super popular on Instagram! Trust me, you should get your hands on a few.

6. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte

These matte liquid lipsticks are my all-time favorite! The formula is super light and non-drying. Wearing a liquid lipstick that dries your lips out is so uncomfortable, which is why I appreciate this liquid lipstick so much. You definitely should try this out.

What's your favorite liquid lipstick? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: