Monday, July 20, 2015

16 Pics That May Or May Not Be Funny

SHARE
I already know what you came here for and it wasn't for one of my cynical, ill-mannered introductions. So just scroll through the damn list and show a little appreciation by liking, sharing and commenting when you're done. That is all.  

1. Arguably one of the worst ways to wake up

2. The true meaning of friendship

3. Autocorrect knows me better than I know myself

4. Nope

5. Damn straight!

6. Ya you did

7. Time well spent if you ask me

8. Damn, momma's salty

9. And pops is savage af

10. Genius

11. Three texts to close a convo has to be a new record

12. Story of my life

13. A week in and most of us have already reneged on our resolutions

14. So metal, dude!

Xtreeeemmmmeee

15. How on earth did she fit so much wisdom onto one t-shirt?

16. A tad dramatic, but still

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: