Monday, July 20, 2015

15 Times Your Parents Got A Little TOO Involved With Your Relationship

SHARE
So you did the thing. The thing everyone always told you you'd never be able to do. You attracted another human being and convinced them, for the moment, to forsake all other human beings for you and you alone! Congrats, bro/sis! I'm impressed. But I always had faith in you; I'm not like the others. Now, you've got a few more speed bumps coming up: the biggest of which is going to be getting to know their family and vice versa. Hey, we've all been there (except we're internet writers and, actually, we haven't). Families are the best, the worst, and the weirdest--all at the same time-- and how your family and your S.O. bond is going to be a huge determining factor in whether or not your relationship is a success! Here are some of the possible outcomes, but let's hope they don't happen to you!

1. "Nah, Man. I'm Cool!"

She doesn't enjoy this nearly as much as she should. I'd wear the shit out of that!

2. Big Sean Vs. Big Daddy

Even celebrities have parents--contrary to what I had thought!

3. A Little Test Drive

I guess that's one way to impress the old man!

4. Sorry Jimmy, You're Dead

She's apologizing, but you know she did it on purpose!

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: