Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Plus, It Would Probably Be Softer

SHARE
If y'all are like me, there's probably a thing or two you've been meaning to do for a while but never really got around to. Whether it's getting healthier, finding a good relationship or finally chasing that dream you've always had, something always seems to end up on the back burner.

So am I about to inspire you to stop putting it off and go get it? Nope!

Hahaha, how am I gonna tell you how to get it when I can't do it myself? Nah, instead, I'm gonna introduce you to some other folks who are in the same boat.

We'll get it...eventually.

1. The siren call of the bed is a strong one.

I, for one, applaud this young man for accepting its loving embrace.

2. Those are all great qualities, but I think it would just be really satisfying to watch this tap.

Like, you don't need patience or dedication to get hypnotized.

3. Call me a hater, but something tells me this dude ain't really stuntin' like that.

To be fair, I could just be mad that I don't have pants made of carrots.

4. I think if I found a genie, one of my wishes would be this, but for my whole life.

I'd probably still end up rolling around on my belly, but I'd have no trouble affording it.

5. If I were a priest, confessions like these are what I'd really be praying for.

Someone's gotta break up the monotony of all the lying and stealing and cheating, right?

6. Y'all better watch out because some day, this car's gonna grow up to be a monster truck.

...That's how it works, right?

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: