Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Makeup Memes That Really Hit Home

SHARE
The internet is full of memes, and I'm not mad about that one bit. I love it. I especially love beauty memes. They just make me laugh, especially the ones that poke fun at the many beauty mistakes a lot of us do. Keep reading to check out these hilarious makeup memes that you'll probably relate to! 

1. If you have long hair, that dime-sized amount rule does not apply. 

2. Do you know how long it takes to do my makeup? You will not touch it!  

3. This is pretty much me with my nude lipsticks. I can't help myself. 

4. If this ever happens, just take a bunch of selfies. 

5. Because highlighting your face really steps up your makeup game! 

6. What was even my life before contouring? 

7. Pretty much me when I see my bank transactions. 

Sephora, Sephora, and Sephora. 

8. I'm going to need 20 more minutes. 

9. Makeup is EXPENSIVE! 

But hey, you can't put a price on beauty! 

10. Highlight is life. Need I say more?

11. This is too funny! 

You can use it on your lashes and on your chin. 

12. Me when I first contoured. 

It's a lot harder than it looks. 
What beauty meme do you relate to the most? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: