Sunday, March 22, 2015

8 Zodiac Sign Nail Designs

SHARE
Am I the only one who is obsessed with their zodiac sign? Like, I'm obsessed! If you love your zodiac sign as much as I love mine, then check out these awesome nail designs that are inspired by zodiac signs. Maybe you will see yours on the list!

1. I'm loving this glam zodiac nail design. 

Nothing wrong with some cute faux jewels. 

2. This accent nail is way too cute! 

Adorable! 

3. I can only describe this nail design in one word. 

GORGEOUS!

4. I'm loving this dreamy design. 

It is so dainty. 

5. This kind of reminds me of Sailor Moon!

The only thing that makes me upset is that I don't see my zodiac sign in this manicure. That's okay, I'll let it slide. 

6. There is so much going on in this manicure...

But I love every bit of it. 

7. Where are the Virgos at? 

I'm sure that you would all love this. 

8. I love the nail that has the constellation design on it. 

So pretty! 

Do you like these designs? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: