Wednesday, March 4, 2015

19 Spicy Pics For People Who Love Funny

SHARE
Despite the universe's best efforts to ruin my mood through a wildly mediocre weekend of professional football games and a nationally televised Three Doors Down concert, I somehow managed to remain in good spirits. 

The trick for me is to seek solace in the overwhelming number of funny pictures and memes being uploaded to the internet on a daily basis. And, I must say that it has yet to fail me. Scroll down and check out some of the funny, uplifting pics that helped me work through my most recent woes. 

1. Canada...

2. Is this some kind of cruel joke?

3. No, it's not

Liar!

4. Yup, this is a real thing

A guy who calls himself John Toilet has dedicated his YouTube channel to reviewing toilets

5. The person who did this is pure evil

6. Keep on scrolling

You heard 'em

7. Microsoft is savage AF

8. Good one

9. This school used to be more fun

There must be a good story behind this

10. Nice!

11. I'm pretty rattled my dude exposed me like this

It's too real

12. Words to live by 

13. Me three

14. Agreed

15. I'm a fan

16. Wow, that's crazy

17. This man restored my faith in people

18. Tadaa 

19. Great pic, but how about reading a book or something

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: