Tuesday, February 3, 2015

20 Funny Pics Because Life

SHARE
Life sucks on a good day. But maybe this list of funny pics can help make things a little more bearable. It has for me, at least. Anyway, enjoy.

1. I beg to differ

I bet this baby shreds

2. Another one bites the dust

3. Tell me about it

4. Bon apple tea

5. When your girl bougie af and ask if you cook

6. Heart-warming

7. So true

8. When you study the textbook, the exam questions are from the lectures you didn't go to

9. This is diabolical

10. Not all heroes wear capes

11. Ayyeee

12. Accurate

13. The dolphin genocide of 2017

14. Who thinks of this shit?

The force is strong with this dude

15. "Joseph and the Pussycats"

Too good

16. Looks good to me

I don't speak Italian or Spanish, so I can't tell

17. This bathroom poetry battle is lit

18. And they say all the artists work at Starbucks

19. Warning: Headless man chasing his own head?

20. Well, at least one person is enjoying this weather

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: